Monday, October 13, 2008

Short Just Like Your Temper

The weather has changed for the better in the past couple of days. No surprise the cold front is coming, however, which sucks major donkey. With nice weather means time spent not cooped up in front of this God forsaken magnet of a computer. The very computer my hands are gracing at this moment. So the past few days have been full of smoke inhalation, walks around my block, and a trip to Cory's apartment.

Ahh Cory's apartment.

Have you ever given an inebriated kid a computer, directed him to Playlist.com, and told him to play us a bunch of one hit wonders in chronological order starting from the 80's?

Yeah. Don't. Though it was fun, I must admit, to hear "Fly" by Sugar Ray, "Hotdog Flavored Water" by Limp Bizkit, and "All Star" by Smash Mouth in the same sitting.

I've been pretty homesick lately. I had to work two 14 hour shifts with 8 hours between them this weekend. It made me long for the days I could just chill with Nick and Texas outside in the Jewel parking lot or shoot the shit with Joe in Wal-Mart while strategically trying to murder Gilberto with my mind.

But I digress.

I won't be able to make it home this weekend because I'm shooting a documentary with some classmates, but next weekend seems to be taking shape for a trip to the homeland- so tie down your mothers, get the kids away from the television, and cook up some Easy Mac in your nearest brass instrument, because Harvard ain't ready for this shit.

If you plan on being in town, let me know. "But I am Le' tired," you're probably thinking. Well then have a nap- Then fire ze missiles.

Thats all for now.
Tune in soon for more of my psychobabble.

Love, peace, and unprotected sex,

Rob

(PS. F.C.P.S.I.T.S.G.E.P.G.E.P.G.E.P.)

No comments: